Download Income Tax Calculator FY 2017-18 & AY 2018-19 in Excel – Income Tax Calculator for Financial year 2017-18, AY 2018-19 have been created in excel format for free download. This calculator is exclusively designed for Government Employees or Bank employees based on their wage settlement. There is a provision for additional calculation of Income tax on arrears post 11th Bipartite settlement. There is auto acceptance of relief under section 87A, new additional rebate and Calculation of rebate on housing loan interest calculation and NPS Tier II benefit.
This Income tax Calculator for FY 2017-18 having many features which are commonly used while preparing the earning record along with form 16 of Bank employees working in various banks.
Any bank branch may utilize the services of this Income Tax Calculator to automatically generate the Earning Record along with Form 16 for any number of employees at bank branches. Branch may also calculate the arrears or any other income of the employees. Post 11th Bipartite Settlement, this utility is useful in auto calculation of Tax on Arrears.
Read Also : 10th Bipartite Arrears Tax Relief Calculator
Features of Income Tax Calculator FY 2017-18
The major features of Income Tax Calculator AY 2018-19 are :
- Automatic creation of Earning Record
- Calculation of HRA benefit city wise
- Auto calculation of EPF and NPS for deduction
- Perquisite calculation chart
- Create Tax 5 form automatically for declaration of employees about their investment
- Automatic generation of Form 16 for each employees.
- Additional tax benefit of NPS Tier – II and Housing loan interest
- Enabled Section 87A rebate.
- Auto generation of Tax- V along with staff’s acknowledgment provision.
This is the helpful features exclusively for askbanking.com viewers. Enjoy the benefit of the Income tax calculator and save your time.
[button color=”White” size=”big” link=”https://www.askbanking.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/FINAL1-INCOME-TAX-CALCULATOR-ASKBANKING-2017-18.xls” target=”blank” ]Download Calculator FY 2017-18 [/button]