Much Awaited DDA Housing Schemes 2017 is almost ready to launch by 30th June 2017. Approximately, 12,000 flats , majority of which were returned by allottees of a 2014 housing scheme — will be up for sale. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has announced that the housing projects 2017 is being launched under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to help a large number of people avail subsidy on interest. All the eligible allottee of DDA Housing schemes 2017 will be linked to Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY. All such eligible allottee will be given benefit of subsidy on interest. The benefit will range between Rs 2.4 lakh and Rs 2.7 lakh.
DDA Housing Schemes 2017 – draw of lots for allotment will be done within three months from the last date of submission of forms.
Price and Cost of Flat Booking in DDA Housing Schemes 2017
The cost of the flats varies from Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 1.44 crore, depending on the type and location. Majority of flats are one BHK LIG (Low Income Group) flats. The price range of these LIG flats is between Rs 14 and Rs 30 lakh.
Registration Amount For DDA Housing Scheme 2017
To apply for the flats, people will have to pay Rs 1 lakh for LIG and Rs 2 lakh for MIG HIG flats as earnest money along with the charges of Brochures and application form.
Bank Loan For Registration amount and Flat Booking for DDA Housing Schemes 2017
This time there are ten banks which are nominated through Delhi Development Authority (DDA) for sale of application forms and where scheme-related transactions will be available. These banks are Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank.
All these banks are providing loan facilities on nominal interest rate to applicant for earnest money. There is a very easy process for requesting these banks for loan on DDA housing Scheme 2017 registration amount. Many of these banks has provided the online facilities for direct submission of registration amount to DDA.
Apply For : Bank Loan For DDA Housing Scheme 2017-18
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Important Information
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Application Brochures will be available by 30th June 2017
- Registration fees for the LIG (Lower Income Group) category will be Rs1 lakh while for Middle Income Group and High Income Group flats, Rs2 lakh will be charged.
- Most of the flats were one-bedroom LIG flats from DDA Schemes 2014.
- There are 10 nominated banks through which sale of application forms and scheme-related transactions will be available. The banks are Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank.
- There will not be any EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category.
- Application forms will be available both online and offline.
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be completely online, apply, refund , draw results etc will be under online mode itself.
- The draw of lots for allotment will be done within three months from the last date of submission of forms.
- To apply for the flats, people will have to pay Rs 1 lakh for LIG and Rs 2 lakh for MIG HIG flats as earnest money .
Click to Read : How To Calculate Loan Monthly Reducing Balances Interest?
Major Do and Don’t for Applying DDA Housing Schemes
- Majority of bank are Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- DDA Application brochure or Scheme Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks or through their website. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank. You can apply through any branch of these banks.
- This is to remember that Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application
- Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat.
- Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number , Pan Card is Mandatory