Compare the Bank loan of different bank for DDA Housing Scheme. Delhi development authority (DDA) is all set to release the scheme of their 13,000+ housing flats within Delhi. These flats are categorized in various income groups like Higher Income Group, Middle Income Group, Lower Income Group along with Janta flats. These flats are located at various part of Delhi. Few of these flats are expandable up to certain limits. Owner of such flats may expand the construction as per their requirement up to prescribed limit. There are many flats which were surrender by the person allotted previously due to many reason, basically not able to pay the amount to DDA in due time.
Procedure for Allotment of flats under DDA Scheme
- DDA came with the scheme or Yojana through their official notification
- Schemes document released by DDA having all the details related to Projects, flats and apartments if any.
- Category of flats along with the proposed number in each of them are mentioned i.e. HIG, MIG, Janta flats etc.
- Potential buyers may apply through various methods under the schemes fulfilling the eligibility criteria stipulated by DDA.
- Brochure of the DDA schemes can be bought from DDA offices at vikash sadan , INA or Online or through designated bank as previously Syndicate bank, Axis Bank, SBI, ICICI etc were the bank for selling and collecting the amount on behalf of DDA.
- There is a lottery system through which allotment of the flats are done. There is a computerized draw where applications are scrutinized through the application of a computed algorithm based on eligibility criteria and the terms & conditions.
- P.H. category of registrants who fall into 1% quota, also have separate reservations.
DDA Housing Scheme for Plots:
Allotment of plot is now rare due to non availability of free hold land in Delhi. Plots of different sizes are being available for allotment through draw. Range of the plot under schemes are between 50 square meters, 70 square meters, 166 square meters and more.
Click To Compare Housing Loan Eligibility and EMI for Loan Amount
How to Apply For DDA Housing Scheme Registration Online ?
In order to apply online for the DDA housing scheme, form under online or offline mode must be filled accurately. Follow the below mention step to apply for the DDA housing schemes and payment of application through any bank online.
- Go to the DDA online website link here
- Click on the link Apply for the DDA flats
- You will then need to fill in the:
- Provide Applicant’s name, Details, PAN card, Aadhaar Number , Address etc.
- Contact information like phone number
- Provide your Bank details through which payment will be made
- Provide the registration details
- Upload your latest photo and signature
- Ensure that you fill in all the columns and rows of information as required, for the online registration process to be successful.
- Submit it and take a hard copy print out of the same.
- Keep the acknowledgment number along with application ID number for flat
Bank Loan and Finance for DDA Housing Scheme
Click to Read : How To Calculate Loan Monthly Reducing Balances Interest?
Almost all the bank provide loan and extended finance for DDA housing flats. Moreover many of bank provide loan for applying the DDA housing loan schemes also.
All leading Public and Private banks finance the loan under Housing loan scheme to potential customer based on the different eligibility criteria.
Due to high level of competition among the different banks, Housing loan are granted on very attractive EMI. Compare the offer provided by different bank for DDA Housing Loan Scheme.
Major Do and Don’t for Applying DDA Housing Schemes
- Majority of bank are Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- DDA Application brochure or Scheme Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks or through their website. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply through any branch of these banks.
- This is to remember that Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application
- Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat.
- Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number , Pan Card is Mandatory
Comparison of Housing Loan for DDA Housing Schemes