List of Investment Under Section 80C Of Income Tax – The various list of investment which are kept under tax soap are listed below.
Any individual may invest under these categories to get rebate under secion 80C of Income Tax subject to maximum Rs 1.5 Lakh only.
The various investment avenues under this section are;
- PPF (Public Provident Fund)
- EPF (Employees’ Provident Fund)
- Five year Bank or Post office Tax saving Deposits
- NSC (National Savings Certificates)
- ELSS Mutual Funds (Equity Linked Savings Schemes)
- Kid’s Tuition Fees
- SCSS (Post office Senior Citizen Savings Scheme)
- Principal repayment of Home Loan
- NPS (National Pension System)
- Life Insurance Premium
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account Deposit Scheme