SBI has announced the blocking of all such Internet banking services extended to the SBI account holders where Mobile Number is not registered. Read the details here.
A SBI account holder can check online if his/her mobile number is registered with the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to check:
- To check, SBI account holders have to log into their internet banking facility (www.onlinesbi.com) and then enter user name and password details.
- After logging in, they need to click on ‘My accounts and profile’ tab
- Then click on ’Profile’ and then Personal Details/Mobile
- Then they have to enter the Profile password (The Profile password is different from the login password)
- The registered mobile number will be displayed
- If your mobile number is not registered with SBI, the account holder will be required to visit the bank branch.