Learn in few easy steps, the process of converting the purchases on Syndicate Bank Credit Card into EMI (Equated Monthly Installment). Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank has launched the EMI facility on their all variants of Global Credit Cards. This facility is extended to Syndicate Bank staff also.
Features of Syndicate Bank Credit Cards
The salient features of the EMI facility on Credit Card purchases on Syndicate Bank Credit Cards are :
- All variants of Credit Card offered by Syndicate Bank are eligible for EMI facility
- All transaction of Rs 2500/- and above through Syndicate Bank Credit Cards are eligible for conversion into EMI.
- Cash withdrawals and Gold Jewelry purchases are not eligible for EMI conversion.
- All transaction which are already billed can’t be converted into EMI
- Only Primary Cardholder can request for EMI facility. Addon card purchases will be clubbed with the primary card.
- EMI can be opted for maximum transaction amount i.e. 100% of credit limit.
- Cheapest Rate on Interest on Syndicate Bank Credit Card EMI i.e. 14% Per annum exclusive of taxes. Interest will be charged on reduced balance.
- The tenure of EMI is 3/6/9/12 Months as per the choice of customer.
- One Time EMI Processing Charges – 2% of the transaction amount with Min. Rs 100/- + Taxes
- Pre closure of EMI subject to penalty of 3% of the outstanding balance with a minimum of Rs 100/-+taxes
- EMI facility will automatically cancelled if cardholders fail to pay Minimum Payment Due (MPD) for two consecutive months.
How To Apply for Syndicate Bank Credit Card EMI ?
In order to convert the purchases made on Syndicate Bank Credit Card to EMI, customer may call to Credit Card toll free Customer Care number of Syndicate Bank – 1800-22-092.