Know to convert the Canara Bank Canara Bank Credit Card Bills to EMI – follow the Step by step process to convert the outstanding bills of Canara Bank credit card in easy EMI at rate of interest as low as 12.96% with lowest processing charges.
Canara Bank is offering the various type of credit card with limit up to Rs 25 lakhs. They are also having an exclusive reward program for the Credit Card users. Canara Bank Credit Cards are coming up with No Annual charges & No Joining Fees but there is an inactivity fees for non usage of credit card in a year.
Know More : How to Install & Download Canara Saathi App ?
How to Convert Canara Bank Credit Card Bills to EMI ?
Follow the below steps to convert the existing bills to EMI.
1. Open the Canara Saathi App, Register and click on the menu option. Choose the option “Purchase to EMI”. If not registered, follow the below steps.
2. Click on options. Three lines on top left corner. Click on Convert option, to initiate Purchase to EMI for any specific eligible transaction.
3. After clicking on Convert option, the page is navigated to second Screen of Purchase to EMI, where user can choose the Easy Payment Plan from the given list. There you’ll get option for purchase to EMI. Click on it and you can split your purchase into easy installments of 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 months.
Note: This option is only available for purchases made above 5000/- using your canara bank credit card.
4. Different Easy Payment Plans are displayed along with Interest rates, Tenure and the monthly Installment Amount for easy Payback.
5. View Purchase details such as Merchant Name, Invoice Number for EMI plan, City of Purchase and Branch/Location of Purchase.
6. After Clicking on icon, Purchase to EMI is initiated for the transaction and screen is navigated to Purchase to EMI Summary View.
7. Purchase to EMI Summary view displays complete information on a transaction which has been converted to EMI, such as Transaction Date, Request Date, Merchant Name, EMI Amount, Tenor in Months, Interest % charged, Fees Amount Charged, Total amount and Invoice No.
8. Once you complete conversion of bill to EMI, your bill will be reduced and the remaining amount will be adjusted to your available credit limit.
Canara Bank Credit Card EMI – Customer Care
If there are any problems pertaining to canara bank credit cards or canara saathi, you can reach their customer care at 18004250018 or mail the details to email@example.com