Syndicate Bank has become the First Commercial Bank in India to launch National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) under Government of India’s One Nation One Card Program. The National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) card can be utilized for both the purposes i.e. withdrawing money from the ATM as well as making contemporary payment systems like Toll payments, Parking charges, Transit operators etc.
Features of Syndicate Bank Rupay Debit NCMC Card :
- NCMC card is contactless cum EMV Debit Card
- This card is equipped with inbuilt offline wallet facility for making payments towards transit, tolls, parking etc.
- Card can be utilized for the Online, ATM, eCommerce, Cash Withdrawal etc.
- Cards can be recharge via Cash or through Online Fund Transfer
- The Maximum limit for PoS Txn is Rs 1,25,000
- ATM Withdrawal limit is Rs 50,000
- Offline wallet payment at transit/toll per day Rs 2000
- PoS contactless payment Rs 2000
- Rs 2 Lakh Accidental insurance cover