Duplicate FDR


My son has lost FDR of syndicate Bank. What is the process for getting a duplicate FDR.Kindly give details with required forms to be submitted

in progress 0
1 Answer 33 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Visit your home branch of Syndicate Bank and fill the form for issuance of Duplicate Fixed Deposit receipt. Bank may ask you to provide the notarized request for issuance. This is easy process at Canara Bank & Syndicate Bank.

Leave an answer