Invest in Syndicate Bank ASBA Online – Step by step process to invest in IPO using Syndicate Bank ASBA application via Internet banking. All customers with Internet Banking facility may purchase and invest in IPO.
Follow the guidelines and apply for all the latest IPOs, Rights Issue and much more for e.g. Reliance Rights Issue etc.
Step by Step Process to Invest in IPO Using Syndicate Bank ASBA Online
1. Visit the Syndicate Bank Internet Banking site or click here
2. Login with your User ID and Password
3. Click on the left Top Menu item
4. Choose option ‘EASBA’
5. Click on the EASBA, and go for the ‘ASBA Registration’
6. Enter your Depository Details or Account Number of CDSL or NSDL account, it is mandatory for applying ASBA
7. Enter your PAN and First holder name
9. After successful registration for EASBA, Go to the option ‘Current Issue’
Apply IPO From Syndicate Bank ASBA
10. All the upcoming and latest IPO will be listed here
11. Click on the Issue Name and fill the details
12. Fill the details and Bid Amount
13. Click on Compute.
14. That’s done !
NOTE : You may check the status of the IPO applied after clicking the ‘Application Status’.