A Canara Bank customer whose mobile number is linked with single customer id and has following account types can use the Mobile Banking application:
a. Savings Account.
b. Current Account with sole proprietorship.
NOTE: Registered mobile number is one which is updated and linked with customer ID of bank account number of the customer in CBS.
How To install & register for mobile banking app on android device ?
- Kindly visit Play Store/App Store on your smart phone and search Canara Bank Mobile Banking application. Click on mobile app icon & press install or click here to download
- After successful installation open app by clicking new Canara mobile banking icon.
- Click on next button to continue after selecting the Registered Mobile Number (RMN) with the Bank. SMS will be initiated by the selected SIM; Ensure balance is available to send the SMS successfully.
- After successful Mobile Number validation, an OTP will be sent to your RMN.
- Enter the OTP received and validate the authenticity.
- You will be redirected to create and confirm your 5 digits numeric PASSCODE for login into the application.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions after successfully creating the PASSCODE.
- Kindly permit the application to access your location, gallery etc.
- Before initiating any mobile Banking transactions, you need to create and confirm new 6 digits numeric MPIN for validating all MB transactions.
- Click on ‘SET NOW’to activate your Mobile Banking account by entering the active debit card details.
- Welcome, you’re all set to use the new Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application.
- You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or visit https://canarabank.com or
- call at 1800 425 0018