11th Bipartite wage settlement Meeting Updates discussion – Date of Meeting – 19-06-2019 between IBA and UFBU !
IBA & UFBU Meeting Outcomes for dated 19-06-2019 for 11th Bipartite Salary Revision
After a long time, the discussion on 11th Bipartite wage settlement is restarted and first meeting scheduled on 19.06.2019 between the leaders of UFBU unions and IBA.
The officers’ associations AIBOC and NOBO did not participate in the meeting as they are demanding the wage settlement for all employees up to General Manager.
In the absence of major officers associations, IBA asked Award Staff Unions to continue the discussion.
The following are the points discussed.
1. UFBU discussed mandate issue up to Scale 7 and served a letter to IBA in this regard.
2. UFBU discussed five days week but not assured anything on this.
3. UFBU discussed on Pension revision.
4. With regard to medical insurance-related issues, the matter will be discussed in the upcoming Managing Committee meeting to be held on 24th June and the outcome will be communicated to unions separately.
5. After lunch, a short committee of IBA discussed on medical insurance on problems n suggestions so that problems can be resolved n next insurance should be more transparent.
6. Meanwhile, a separate meeting of UFBU of award staff held for these issues.
Next negotiating meeting expected to be held shortly