Learn is easy steps, how to transfer EPF (Employees Provident Funds) Online hassle free ? Here is the step by step process to transfer the EPF online from one company to another. There is an option provided in EPF where employee can transfer their existing EPF account number to new company. EPFO has earlier introduce the Unified Account Number (UAN) for EPFO subscribers. With the help of this UAN number, transfer of EPF can be done without changing the account number.
Follow the Step by Step process of transfer of EPF Online:
1. Register on the EPF member portal
Login/Register to EPF online portal https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/
2. Proceed to section Portal for online claims transfer
After login proceed to above tab. Employee must access the Online Transfer Claim Portal and register a claim for transfer of EPF. The login details for this portal are the same as those for the member portal.
Read : How Can NRI Invest in NPS ?
3. Verify and Check eligibility
There are provision by EPFO , please verify whether in your case, it is eligible to make an online transfer claim. They may ask for physical form (Form 13) also along with.
4. Click ‘Request for transfer of funds’
Once ready, click on the ‘Request for transfer of funds’ and enter the PF numbers of your previous and current employer. The claim needs to be attested online by either your previous or current employer. On filling in the details, a PIN will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
5. Authentication of Account Transfer
There will be unique tracking ID will be generated after successful submission of transfer request. The printable Transfer Claim Form (Form 13) can be saved in the system. Print out Form 13, sign it and submit it to the employer to complete the process of claim submission.
- Employer will view all claim requests, verify or correct member details, and approve and submit the requests online.
- Transfer claims forms can be submitted either by the previous employer or by the current employer.