Syndicate Bank Credit Card bills payment for account holders of the bank – All the account holders of SyndicateBank can pay their Bank’s Credit card outstanding dues using Internet Banking facility. This facility is available to any type of account holders i.e. saving, Current, OD etc.
Follow the below mention steps to pay the bills
- For making Credit Card payment, please login to our Internet Banking.
- Click on “Synd BillPay” tab post login
- Click on “Register a Biller” under the heading “Ebpp Transactions” on the left screen menu to get “Service Maintenance Screen”.
- Select “SYBK CREDIT CARD” next to the Biller from the drop down list and then click on Register New Service
- Enter your Credit Card Number and Name as it appears on the Credit Card (Please keep your Credit Card in hand before entering the above screen)
- If you wish to make payment once and opt to view the amount due every month and to pay after viewing the Bill, please do not tick the box under standing instruction. Click on submit
- Please verify the entered details and if found correct, click on submit. In case of error, click the Tab Edit in Yellow colour and re-enter the correct details and click on submit. The screen will show the modified service details.
Watch Step by Step Process