BBPS Utility Bills Payment through Syndicate Bank Internet Banking – Pay Utility Bills like Electricity, Postpaid Mobiles & Broadband, DTH, Water etc through BBPS application of Syndicate Bank using Internet Banking. Learn in few easy steps the process of making bills payment using the Internet Banking services of the Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank is live with NPCI’s BBPS COU for accepting payment for bill payments against mentioned categories through Branch as well as Internet Banking channels. Customer of Syndicate Bank can avail the facility of making bills payment using Internet Banking. The services of making bills payment on BBPS platform using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking is completely free.
Step by Step process for Paying Utility Bills Using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking through BBPS
- Visit the Syndicate Bank website www.syndicatebank.in
- Enter the “Net Banking” link
- Login to Internet Banking application of Syndicate Bank using credentials
- After Login to Internet Banking application, Click on the top menu tab “Bill Payment”
- BBPS screen will appear
- Choose the desired options and click submit
- Customer Bill receipt will be generated with Outstanding bill amount
- Select the source account for making payment
- Select the account and submit the payment
- System will ask for Transaction Password and OTP
- Post successful validation of details, successful message will be appeared on the screen along with the receipt of payment
- Download the receipt of BBPS Bills payment for future references.
Benefit of BBPS Online Application
Syndicate Bank customers are benefited with lot many features after using the BBPS bill payment services using Internet Banking, few of the benefit are :
- Free of Cost duplicate receipt generation
- Raise complaint through Internet Banking portal itself
- Can view the previous bill payments and transactions.
Watch BBPS HowTo Video – Bills Payment using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking