OneCard EMI Interest Rate and how to convert the credit card transactions to EMI – Metallic credit card introducer in India, OneCard’ has introduced the EMI option on the purchases. The EMI option is introduced with supper attractive offers of 1.33% per month or 16% per year. The EMI process will be completely digital and can be availed through OneCard App. The OneCard is offering the credit card services in partnership with IDFC bank. Exception to their peers, they are also offering reward points on transactions converted to EMI.
Features : -
OneCard EMI Interest Rate, Features :
OneCard EMI comes loaded with some power-packed features:
✔ Completely digital process – no documentation required
✔ Interest rate of 1.33% per month – among the lowest around, Cheapest Credit Card Interest Rate in India
✔ Repayment tenure from 3-24 months – as per your convenience
✔ No confusion and fine print – full transparency on fees and charges
✔ No calling or emails – smart in-app dashboard to keep track of your EMIs
NOTE : You can convert purchases of Rs.3,000 and above to EMI. Transfers, cash withdrawals, spends on gold, jewellery, fuel, lottery/gambling sites are not eligible for conversion to EMI.
Benefits on EMI conversion :
– You get reward points on transactions converted to EMI
– You can even repay your EMIs with reward points
How to Manage the OneCard EMI ?
Using the OneCard App, you will be able to do the following:
– Convert transactions to EMI
– Track the status of all EMIs
– Transparent allocation of charges
– Check how many EMIs are paid/pending
– Foreclose EMIs
– The EMI Calculator
How to convert the EMI through OneCard App ?
To convert your purchase to an EMI,
– Open the EMI Dashboard in your OneCard app
– Select a transaction you wish to convert to EMI
– Confirm in how many months you wish to repay it