BHIM Aadhaar Pay is the another mobile based payment application launched by Indian Prime minister to push the cashless digital initiative. In order to push the cashless economy, post demonetization, thrust were given much on Digital payment and Aadhaar Pay is the apps which will change the payment scenario in Indian banking transaction in coming days .
BHIM Aadhaar pay is being brought as alternative payment system for Debit, Credit cards and other application. It is being committed by government to end the use cash from the system including the Debit Card, Credit card and Cheques from the system by year 2020.
In the simplest term it is said that Aadhaar Pay is nothing but the Merchant based payment application as like BHIM. Only the difference is that payment routed through Aadhaar with bio metric validation. Payment made to merchant through BHIM Aadhaar pay will be done through finger scanning and validating the Aadhaar linked account number of users as well as merchant.
Aadhaar Pay Application will enable every Indian citizen with valid Aadhaar number to pay digitally using their biometric data like their thumb imprint on a merchants’ biometric enabled device which could be smartphone or Hand held PDA type device having an external biometric device for scanning finger.
Almost all the banks are driving the Aadhaar Pay based payment system.Currently, 27 major banks are now on board with more than three merchants. All these merchant on boarded can start accepting payments using BHIM Aadhaar, apps.
How To Use BHIM Aadhaar Pay Apps ?
Follow the instruction below to use the BHIM Aadhaar Pay application for payment at merchant outlets.
- Download the Aadhaar Pay apps from the link provided by the banks or Google Play store if made available by the bank after registration of merchant on board.
- Once the Apps get install on the Mobile Application of Merchant, Add the external biometric device for taking finger imprint of customer.
- The Aadhaar pay apps will be having two option, like customer of same bank or other banks
- Depends on type of customer, Just provide the Aadhaar Number
- Put your finger on Biometric device
- Verification of Aadhaar number provided will be done through UIDAI
- After successful validation from the UIDAI server, payment will be successfully made
This is the most secured and easiest way of paying money. No ned of carry anything except thumb for shopping.